What is it?+
The Social security box allows artisans and traders to communicate with INPS efficiently, thanks to the continuous expansion of its range of services.
Who is it aimed at?+
Only those enrolled on the Artisans and Traders Pension Scheme as well as their intermediaries can consult the social security box.
How does it work? +
This application can be accessed directly by artisans, traders or their delegated intermediary.
Artisans and traders can:
- view their own personal details;
- change the address registered in the Box;
- find out their debt/credit situation;
- find out their insurance status (social security account statement);
- view the list of payments;
- find out the situation regarding the initiation of fiscal legal proceedings (extracted folders/debit notes) and of the debt notices received;
- submit service claims.
The services available for this category of workers are:
- claims for administrative deferment;
- claims to cancel the Traders Pension Scheme, for certain categories only (landlords, midwives, etc.);
- claims for contribution compensation;
- claims to register with the Traders Pension Scheme, for certain categories only (landlords, midwives, etc.);
- claims for contribution reductions;
- claims for penalty reductions;
- refund claims;
- claims to amend the start date of a work activity;
- parental leave for self-employed workers;
- indirect delegations for artisans, traders;
- management of delegations for access to services for artisans and traders.
The Box has also been enhanced by the implementation of the “Two-way communication” function that allows even more direct and immediate communication between the taxpayer and INPS.