What is it?+
To simplify users' procedures even further, the INPS has set up a service for the online payment of contributions for domestic workers.
Who is it aimed at?+
The service is available to employers of domestic workers.
How does it work?+
Through the Payment Portal, the online service lets users pay in contributions pertaining to the employment of an individual worker by using the employer's tax code and the employment code, without needing to have a PIN number, or contributions pertaining to one or several employment contracts by using the employer's tax code and PIN number, which can be requested by going through the specific online service. In this latter case, the procedure will list all employment contracts registered for that specific user.
Once the user has logged in, they will see the total amount for the quarter due, calculated based on the information provided when the worker was hired or as amended at a later date by appropriate communication. Items used to calculate the total amount can be edited (such as hours, weeks, hourly wages) and the procedure will automatically determine the new total amount to pay.
Having seen this amount, the user can then choose their preferred payment method by selecting:
- MAV payment advice slips sent by the INPS by post, or generated by the user. The payment advice slip can be viewed, edited, printed or paid at any credit institution, free of charge, or at a post office branch, where a payment fee will apply;
- using the 'pagoPA immediate payment' method, whereby users can pay contributions by credit, debit or pre-paid card, or via debit on their current account;
- pagoPA payment advice, whereby users can pay contributions at any payment service provider (PSP) that is part of the 'pagoPA' network.
As an alternative to the online service, contributions can also be paid in at tobacco shops on the Reti Amiche network (Lottomatica and Unicredit SpA bank branches) displaying the INPS Services logo.
Contributions must be paid in every quarter by the following due dates:
- payment from 1 to 10 April for the first quarter;
- payment from 1 to 10 July for the second quarter;
- payment from 1 to 10 October for the third quarter;
- payment from 1 to 10 January for the fourth quarter.
Online payments can be made using a Visa, MasterCard or Moneta card, any day of the week, 24 hours, 7 days a week.