What is it?+
INPS provides an online procedure for communicating changes in domestic employment relationship.
Who is it aimed at?+
The procedure is intended for employers to communicate domestic employment relationship changes to INPS.
How does it work?+
When accessing the appropriate online service, also present in the Domestic Work Box, employment relationship changes can be communicated from the “Work Services” menu. The change procedure allows the following information to be communicated:
- amendments to the contract type;
- extension of the existing contract;
- change in the number of working hours;
- change in the payment amount.
To start the procedure, once the screen is opened with the data on the existing employment relationship, just click on “Employment Relationship Code”.
Change in domestic employment relationship data
Domestic workers +
- Desktop Service Domestic workers (Citizen)
Institutes providing social security benefits, consulates and other local authorities+
- Desktop Service Contractual assistance shares for Domestic Workers
- Desktop Service Domestic workers (Companies, consultants and professionals)
- Desktop Service Domestic work box