What is it?+
The INPS grants a supplementary illness allowance to those registered with the Teachers and School Managers Assistance Scheme while employed who incur a payment reduction of 50%, or a suspension thereof, due to absence from work for an illness that occurs for no more than 12 months prior to the claim.
Who is it aimed at?+
The supplementary illness allowance is due for those registered with the Teachers and School Managers Assistance Scheme while employed.
How does it work?+
The supplementary illness allowance is granted to a different extent depending on the payment reduction or suspension and the ISEE value of the family unit to which the holder belongs:
- for a payment reduction of 50%, the percent of the benefit shall be 40% of the gross payment for a family unit with an ISEE value of up to 24 thousand euro, and 30% of the gross payment for higher ISEE values;
- for a suspended payment, the benefit percentage is 80% of the gross payment for a family unit with an ISEE value of up to 24 thousand euro, and 60% of the gross payment for higher ISEE values.
How can I claim?
The claim for the supplementary illness allowance must be completed using form EN020 (available from the “Service Access” function), to be sent through certified email to email@example.com or alternatively by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to INPS – Direzione centrale credito, welfare e strutture sociali -The claim must be submitted with the following attachments:
- a copy of the decree issued by the competent school authority suspending or reducing remuneration to 50%;
- copies of payment slips showing the reduction or suspension;
- a copy of a payment slip before the reduction or suspension occurred.