What is it?+
The Social Security Box for clients of the Separate Pension Scheme enables client companies to communicate with INPS.
Who is it aimed at?+
The service is available to client companies or their intermediaries, that are required to pay contributions to the Separate Pension Scheme (Gestione Separata).
How does it work?+
The Social Security Box enables companies to:
- view information recorded about the company;
- access the list of staff (exclusively available to the client as a natural person and the legal representative);
- view all pension compensation statements (UNIEMENS) submitted (exclusively available to the client as a natural person and the legal representative);
- view UNIEMENS statements submitted (exclusively for delegates);
- view the summary of payments made;
- manage authorisation activity for an individual they trust to access the functions provided by the Social Security Box, with the ability to enter and delete any authorisations;
- arrange an appointment in the office using the 'appointments schedule';
- send or respond to messages received using the two-way communication feature.