What is it?+
Pensioners can change their pension payment details at any time.
Who is it aimed at?+
This service can be used by pensioners who want to change the IBAN number of the paying agent (bank, Poste Italiane SpA, overseas branch, etc.) which was previously provided to the INPS.
How does it work?+
To change the details of the payments office, pensioners need to:
- access the online service;
- download the AP03 or AP04 forms that will already be filled out with the details to be validated by the new payments office;
- visit the new payments office to have this pre-compiled form stamped and signed;
- scan the form with the stamp and signature;
- access the online service again and upload the form in the 'Documents' section;
- confirm the action in order to submit the claim;
- download the receipt and print the change claim.
To submit the claim, you must be a pension holder with a fiscal code and have login credentials.
WHEN CAN I CLAIM?
The claim can be made at any time.
HOW CAN I CLAIM?
The claim must be made online to INPS using the appropriate service.