What is it?+
The portal to access the services under the convention for public administrations allows the implementation of the principle, established by the Digital Administration Code (DAC), that any data processed by a public administration is made accessible to and usable by other administrations, except for cases in observance of legislation on protection of personal data. The portal aids in the creation of telematic access channels, such as the Customer Service Point, which can be activated at other PP.AA. (public administrations), in order to improve, for each type of user, the use of the services offered guaranteeing real proximity.
The guidelines prepared by Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale (Digital Italy Agency) provide for the preparation of appropriate agreements to regulate the methods of access to data and the relationships between the parties, in implementation of the provisions of current legislation on the subject and in compliance with established principles by the Code and computer security standards.
Who is it aimed at?+
Access to services under the convention for the PP.AA. is available to the institutes that have stipulated framework agreements on online data exchange with the INPS.
Depending on the agreement stipulated by the institution, the following services can be accessed:
- Consultation of the pension archive - GAPE;
- Consultation of a unified account statement - UNEX;
- Consultation of Certification of the withholding agent (certificazione unica) - CU;
- ISEE (Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator) acquisition database;
- ISEE database consultation;
- Print ObisM;
- Payment information;
- Consultation of the status of the claim - Domus;
- Appointment booking application at INPS locations, at Municipalities only where no INPS facility exists;
- Military Service Certification.
How to access+
The person in charge of the affiliated institution, authorised to provide the services under the stipulated agreements, can access the service using its own tax code and login details.