You are in

Claim for agricultural spontaneous contributory regularisation

Publication: 18/01/2022

Agricultural companies and self-employed agricultural workers can claim a single payment of one or more items to be debited, presented in the section entitled ‘Credit recovery - debt situations’ in the Social Security Box for farms or the Social Security Box for self-employed agricultural workers.

The claim for contributory compensation is aimed at self-employed agricultural workers and agricultural business owners.

Self-employed agricultural workers and farms can apply to INPS on-line through the dedicated service.