You are in

Claim for contributory compensation for farmers

Publication: 18/01/2022

An agricultural company that makes payments exceeding the claimed contribution amount or which, following the payments, has a contribution exemption or decrease that generates an excess payment, can claim compensation of these amounts over subsequent contribution payments.

The claim for contributory compensation is aimed at self-employed agricultural workers and agricultural business owners.

Self-employed agricultural workers and agricultural business owners can make a claim online for compensation of social security contributions to INPS through the dedicated service.