You are in

Refund of contributions for self-employed agricultural workers

Publication: 18/01/2022

Self-employed agricultural workers who have made excess payments with respect to the contribution claimed or who have subsequently been granted a contribution exemption or a reduction that generates a surplus payment can claim the refund thereof.

The claim for contributory compensation is intended for self-employed agricultural workers.

Self-employed agricultural workers can submit the claim online to INPS through the dedicated service.