You are in

Refund of farms contributions

Publication: 18/01/2022

The farm or the self-employed agricultural worker can claim a refund of contributions paid in excess of the claimed contribution or that, following the recognition of a contributory exemption or reduction, have generated sums to be recovered.

The contributory compensation is intended for self-employed agricultural workers and agricultural business owners.

The claim must be submitted to INPS online via the dedicated service.