You are in

Reimbursement of undue payments for domestic employers

Publication: 18/01/2022

The reimbursement of social security contributions to the domestic employer is allowed in case of credits for amounts paid in excess or for duplicate payments in the same quarter for the same worker.

The reimbursement to a domestic employer is carried out after audit of payments.

The application must be submitted online to INPS through the dedicated service or, alternatively, via the Contact center at the number 803 164 (free landline) or 06 164 164 (mobile network).