You are in
Social Security Box for self-employed individuals
The Social Security Box is specifically for self-employed individuals and allows them to communicate with the INPS.
The service is available to self-employed individuals (or their intermediaries) who are required to pay in contributions to the Separate Pension Scheme.
Using the Social Security Box, self-employed individuals can:
- view their personal details on record;
- view their debts/credits situation;
- view their insurance status (Unex statements and Separate Pension Scheme accounts);
- view the list of payments made;
- see the status of entries on tax rolls (record statements/ debt advice notices);
- electronically submit claims for reductions of civil fines, refunds or instalment payment;
- send or respond to messages received from the INPS using the two-way communication feature.