You are in

F24 reissue for farmers

Publication: 01/02/2022

The F24 reissue claim must be submitted if the contribution calculation has changed following a decrease in the taxable bases transmitted via forms on change / cancellation of the household.

The service is intended for employers of agricultural workers and self-employed agricultural workers, trade associations and trade unions, labor consultants and professionals.

The submission to INPS must be made online using the dedicated service.