You are in

Interruption of payment of the redemption installments

Publication: 31/01/2022

It is possible to interrupt the payment by instalment of a redemption for pension contribution purposes by submitting a specific on-line request to INPS.

The interruption of payment of the redemption instalments can only be made by the dependent workers still in service.

The claim to INPS must be submitted on-line using the dedicated service. The on-line service allows the filling out of the claim, the submitting of the latter to the relevant office and the viewing of the associated protocol number. It is also possible to view the list of submitted claims.

Before completing the claim, it is advisable to view your account statement and, in the event of anomalies, make any claims for changes.