The Social Security Box for clients of the Separate Pension Scheme enables client companies to communicate with INPS.
The service is available to client companies or their intermediaries, that are required to pay contributions to the Separate Pension Scheme (Gestione Separata).
The Social Security Box enables companies to:
- view information recorded about the company;
- access the list of staff (exclusively available to the client as a natural person and the legal representative);
- view all pension compensation statements (UNIEMENS) submitted (exclusively available to the client as a natural person and the legal representative);
- view UNIEMENS statements submitted (exclusively for delegates);
- view the summary of payments made;
- manage authorisation activity for an individual they trust to access the functions provided by the Social Security Box, with the ability to enter and delete any authorisations;
- arrange an appointment in the office using the 'appointments schedule';
- send or respond to messages received using the two-way communication feature.