You are in

Termination of institutions and public administrations

Publication: 11/03/2022

Employers registered with the Civil Servants' Pension Scheme must claim withdrawal from the contributory status in cases of termination, including as a result of merger by incorporation, or termination of all employment relationships which require registration with the Scheme itself.

The notice of termination must be sent by institutions and public administrations and, in the cases provided for by law, by private individuals, employers of dependent workers enrolled in at least one of the Schemes dedicated to civil servants.

The procedures for submitting the notice of termination are the same as those for registering with the Civil Servants' Pension Scheme.