You are in
The service allows users to consult their pension slip, verify the amount of benefits paid by INPS each month, discover the reasons why this amount might change, and access other consultation, certification and data amendment services.
The service can also be accessed from mobile devices.
The service is aimed at pensioners.
Once logged in, the service guides users by asking questions (for example, “Do you want to compare your last two pay slips?”).
The main functions include:
- Pension slip
- last pay slip
- compare pay slips
- view pay slips
- view list of payment schedules (TE08 Forms)
- list of trade union delegations
- manage trade union delegations on pension payments
- contact details
- change personal details
- summary of personal details
- summary of personal and payment details
- certified e-mail (PEC) information
- change paying agencies
- view and change personal details, address and contact details
- retrieve Certification of the withholding agent
- print Certification of the withholding agent