You are in
Services for Consulates
In application of the agreement signed between INPS and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, some services for Italian citizens residing abroad are made available to Italian diplomatic representations.
- Pension archive, to consult the archive of pension holders.
- Master record changes, to communicate changes regarding family status, changes of residence, deaths, etc.
- Changes in bank details, to communicate changes in bank details for pension payments.
- Acquisition of REd EST, to transmit tax returns in order to verify the right to income-related benefits and declarations to obtain the application of tax deductions on pensions.
- Link to the Citibank portal, to communicate the proof of life existence certificate.