You are in
Solidarity Allowance Teachers and School Managers Assistance
The solidarity allowance is a subsidy granted to the surviving relatives of those registered with the Teachers and School Managers Scheme, the latter of which died in active employment.
Surviving relatives of those registered with the Teachers and School Managers Scheme who find themselves in financial need are eligible for this benefit.
Solidarity allowance beneficiaries who find themselves in a state of financial need, and who possess an ISEE that is no greater than 40,000 euros with reference to the household to which they belong, are identified in the following order:
- surviving spouses who have not remarried;
- orphans, both minors and adults;
- in the absence of widow(er)s and orphans, the parent of the holder who died in active employment, to be borne entirely by the latter at the date of death;
- in the absence of widow(er)s and orphans, the adult sibling of the holder who died in active employment and who is permanently unable to work and was dependent on the holder at the date of death.
The claim must be submitted to the INPS online by using the dedicated service.
You can access the services offered by INPS using one of the accepted alternative authentication systems:
- Public Digital Identity System (SPID);
- Electronic Identity Card (CIE);
- National services Card (CNS).