An administrative appeal can be lodged to the Supervisory Committees against the acts issued by the Institute's structures regarding registration and contributions paid by the Civil Servants’ Pension Scheme.
Workers registered with the Civil Servants’ Pension Scheme can appeal.
An appellant must appeal within 30 days of the date of receipt of the contested measure.
The Supervisory Committees are:
- Supervisory Committee for social security benefits for civil and military dependent workers of the State and their survivors;
- Supervisory Committee for Social Security Benefits to Dependent workers of Local Authorities;
- Supervisory Committee for Pensions to Healthcare workers;
- Supervisory Committee for Social Security Benefits to Dependent workers of Public Law Institutes;
- Supervisory Committee for Pensions to Judicial Officers, Official Helpers and Coadjutors;
- Supervisory Committee for pensions for nursery and primary school teachers.
The period laid down for the decision shall be 90 days from the date of receipt of the IT protocol. However, the Committee has the power to examine appeals and to take the relevant decisions also after the expiry of the deadline. Pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 7, of Presidential Decree 368/1997, the provisions of Presidential Decree 1199/1971 on hierarchical appeals shall apply to these appeals.
Administrative appeals to the Supervisory Committees can be lodged to the Institute only online, through the “Online Appeals” service (the same used for appeals to the central committees of those enrolled in the private employees’ pension scheme).
The ordinary deadline for issuing the measures is set at 30 days under Law no. 241/1990. In some cases the law may set different deadlines.
The table shows the deadlines exceeding thirty days, set by the Institute with a Regulation.
In addition to the terms for the issuance of the decision, the table also indicates the relevant manager.