You are in
Social security box for artisans and traders
The Social security box allows artisans and traders to communicate with INPS efficiently, thanks to the continuous expansion of its range of services.
Only those enrolled on the Artisans and Traders Pension Scheme as well as their intermediaries can consult the social security box.
This application can be accessed directly by artisans, traders or their delegated intermediary.
Artisans and traders can:
- view their own personal details;
- change the address registered in the Box;
- find out their debt/credit situation;
- find out their insurance status (social security account statement);
- view the list of payments;
- find out the situation regarding the initiation of fiscal legal proceedings (extracted folders/debit notes) and of the debt notices received;
- submit service claims.
The services available for this category of workers are:
- claims for administrative deferment;
- claims to cancel the Traders Pension Scheme, for certain categories only (landlords, midwives, etc.);
- claims for contribution compensation;
- claims to register with the Traders Pension Scheme, for certain categories only (landlords, midwives, etc.);
- claims for contribution reductions;
- claims for penalty reductions;
- refund claims;
- claims to amend the start date of a work activity;
- parental leave for self-employed workers;
- indirect delegations for artisans, traders;
- management of delegations for access to services for artisans and traders.
The Box has also been enhanced by the implementation of the “Two-way communication” function that allows even more direct and immediate communication between the taxpayer and INPS.