Artisan entrepreneurs must modify the data relating to their activity through the Single Notice, to be submitted to the Register of Artisan Companies in order to fulfil all the administrative formalities required for the Register of Companies and the social security and welfare formalities for INPS.
Use of the Single Notice is compulsory for:
- sole proprietorships;
- family businesses;
- partnerships (SAS and SNC)
- companies with share capital (single-member and multi-member SRL - limited liability companies).
The Single Notice, which is effective not only for the Register of Companies but also for the Register of Artisan Companies (section AA), shall be submitted online or in electronic form to the Chamber of Commerce.
In the event of a change in activity, the Single Notice is required to update the following information in the Register of Companies' archives:
- change of company address;
- change in the address of residence of the owner or member;
- change in the personal data of the owner or member;
- change in legal form;
- change in the activity carried out.