You are in
Registration of para-subordinate workers for the Separate Pension Scheme
Beginning in 1996, para-subordinate workers can register with the Separate Pension Scheme, a pension fund financed by the mandatory social security contributions of insured workers.
Registration with the Separate Pension Scheme is aimed at the following categories of para-subordinate workers:
- forms of coordinated and continuous collaboration (co. co. co.);
- door-to-door salesmen with an income exceeding €5,000;
- non-dependent workers customs agents (from January 1998);
- beneficiaries of research grants;
- scholarship recipients for attending research PhD programmes;
- local administrators;
- scholarship recipients supporting international student mobility (only from May to December 2003) and allowances for tutoring, didactic-integrative, preparatory and recovery activities;
- occasional self-employed workers with an income exceeding €5,000;
- Shareholding associates until 31 December, 2015;
- doctors with specialist training contracts;
- volunteers of the national civil service (with commencement from 2006 to 2008);
- occasional ancillary workers.
According to the provisions of Article 2, paragraph 26, Law No. 335 of 8 August 1995, the "Registration Claim for Para-subordinate Workers" service allows registration of para-subordinate workers under the Separate Pension Scheme.
By accessing the dedicated service following authentication, a menu appears that includes the item for registration under the Separate Pension Scheme. Clicking on it allows to access the registration page with the list of fields to fill out. In the second section it is sufficient to choose the "collaborator or other activity" item. Once sign up is confirmed and registration has been completed, it is possible to print the receipt.