Publication: 10/12/2020 Last update: 17/05/2023
- Authority responsible for the procedure
INPS, Certified email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 06 59051.
- Procedure steps
Access via authentication, search for Contributions Account Statement service, insert Tax Identification Number, display Account Statement, print (if necessary), exit service.
- Login details, identification, and signature required by the procedure
Public Digital Identity System (SPID), Electronic Identity Card (CIE), National Service Card (CNS).
- Type and format of documentary evidence
Consultation procedure. The procedure allows you to download, save and print pdf documents on your device.
- Means of redress or appeals
Reports relating to possible inconsistencies/irregularities can be submitted: Fa.Se. (Reports Dossier) for Private Management and RVPA (Application for changes to insurance status) for Public Management.
- The applicable fees and the online methods of payment
- Estimated deadlines and timeframes
Consultation synchronous online service always available.
- Any rules concerning a lack of reply from the competent authority
The procedure is always available (24 hours). To report any problem please send an email to: email@example.com
- Any additional languages in which the procedure can be carried out
The procedure is available only in Italian.